Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Relief...


It was such a relief meeting Stefani and Eldon this weekend. I already knew deep down that they are the perfect choice for Baby X but being able to hang out with them in person and just get to know each other without it being through text messages and emails made it all seem so much more personal. Since I have really only had contact with Stefani so far, except a few jokes on Facebook with Eldon, I was a little nervous about what Eldon would be like. I knew that Stefani would be sweet, funny and outgoing. I guess I thought it would be a little awkward with Eldon and I thought he would be a little more shy. Everyone who knows Eldon and is reading this knows how WAY off I was on that assumption! From the minute we met they were both just so perfect. Very funny and down to earth. They were awesome with Natalie and Austin, too. Even though Austin had taken on some other personality that I hadn't seen before with his crazy voice and facial expressions...lol. Natalie was very relaxed (in her silly way) with them and after we left she asked if we could see them again...they were "cool". I said, "yes, they will be back in February". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment