Thursday, August 4, 2011

Crazy Dreams

Through all of my pregnancies, I have had crazy dreams. Some that are funny, some are bizarre and some are just strange. I even had a dream once that my father came back as a dragonfly. Dragonfly body but with my father's face. As soon as I woke up, I told my best friend, Kasey about it. That afternoon, Kasey and I were waiting in line at the school to pick up Natalie and Austin. I look out my window and there is a dragonfly hovering right at eye level. It stayed there for atleast 2 minutes just looking at me. I'm so glad I had a witness to all of that!

Last night, I had an extremely funny dream. Wasn't funny in the dream but when I woke up...I couldn't help but laugh about it. It took place in the hospital after Baby X was born. Stefani and I were in the hospital room talking and a nurse came in and asked Stefani if she wanted to hold the baby during the "procedure". I asked what they were doing and they acted all secretive and walked out of the room. I got worried and followed them since it all seemed so strange. They went through a door that was marked "Microchipping" so I busted in and asked what they were up to. I must have had a crazy look on my face because Stefani told me to calm down and relax...this was for security purposes in case I tried to steal the baby from her and run away, they would be able to find us by tracking the microchip they were putting in Baby X's head! I woke up right after that and just laughed. Just thought i'd share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment